About Newtownabbey Methodist Mission
“A heart for God and a hand to people”
The Mission has a long history of ministry to the people in North Belfast dating back as far as 1898. Following the redevelopment of the inner city the Mission relocated to Rathcoole which was built in the 1950/60’s and was then one of the largest post war housing estates in Europe. Today the Mission’s motto is ‘A heart for God and a hand to people.’ We are called to serve Christ, and in response to His love and grace be His hands and feet in the Rathcoole Estate and wherever God places us.